Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tired, pain and the will to live

This is just a quick snap up entry to document how I feel right now, effectively the lowest point so far.

During the last of my nap periods (18:00-18:30) I was disturbed by the phone, and several police sirens. Consequently I was unable to get the full half an hour required. I am now 30min away from my core sleep period, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it...and if I do whether I'm going to actually wake up again...ever.

Other problems are arising from injury pains, the smaller sleep units do not seem to provide the required time for healing to occur. This may or may not pass in time, unfortunately none of the things I've read on the subject seem to cover this.

I'm beginning to seriously question the gain/loss ratio of this experiment.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a right challenge! hope your main sleep period is noise free!

    ReplyDelete