Monday 5 April 2010

First Cycle Completed!

Its official! I've just passed through the first 24 hour mark and have completed my core sleep period. It is one complete cycle since the experiment began.

So far it hasn't been to bad. The last hour before core sleep yesterday wasn't so great, I was tired and twitchy. Right now I'm still tired but trying to stick to the plan.

It would be nice to have some one doing this with me. I think its going to get difficult now, with no one to assist with time keeping. Also my concentration seems to be a bit all over the place, hit and miss as it were, though I'm going to try and study.

Another side effect seems to be a complete lack of body heat. I'm cold all the time, and have to use warm drinks and heaters, and two jumpers to try and keep up my temperature.

So there's nothing else to report (or I've forgotten it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment