Tuesday 6 April 2010

Cycle Three update

I've passed through another core sleep period. However following on from my previous post, I'm starting to really struggle. Focusing has become more difficult, even typing this is proving very hard.

Earlier I reported that I was feeling very cold all the time, and that's still happening. However I can reduce the feeling by eating in between naps, and making sure the food has a decently high carb value. Right now I feel really REALLY sick though.

I feel so awful. And the boredom adds up, trying to find things to do, to keep busy and awake. I've been doing all kinds of mad things to keep busy.

2 more hours till I can sleep again...assuming I can hang in that long. Despite expecting this to be difficult, this is way harder than I had really anticipated.

I'm loosing the will to live right here. So tired, aching and feeling sick.

I know there was more I wanted to write, something else I needed to say. I can't remember. My brain is only working in short fire bursts. I've had to re-read what I've just written so I can cut out the bits I might have re-written.

No comments:

Post a Comment